Sponsored by The Wahkiakum County Sheriff’s Office Department of Emergency Management
DATE: SATURDAY, MARCH 29th, 2014
TIME: 9:00am to 4:00pm
LOCATION: The Wahkiakum County Courthouse (64 Main Street, Cathlamet)
Program Itinerary Topics
· How to create a Family Disaster Plan
· What to include in a Family Disaster Kit
· Developing a Community Resource Data Base
· Crisis Response
· Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, & Explosive information
· Terrorism Awareness
· A Desktop Exercise specific to Wahkiakum County
This will be a one day seminar on citizen preparedness and response should a major incident ever occur in Wahkiakum County.
The class will be from 9AM to 4PM on Saturday, March 29, 2014. There is no cost for attendance. The doors will be open at 8:30 am for check-in.
To attend this seminar, you must register by contacting: